Christine - Trained Doula

Tuesday, March 9, 2010












From six months to 16 months



I originally intended to write daily about the new things Tyler does. That did not happen - work, house chores, knitting, playing with Tyler.... life in general. As I sit here typing, Tyler is in the bedroom with his mom winding down from his busy day.. we hope.

Spring is coming. I can smell it in the air and feel it in my spirit. I am listening for the red wing blackbirds to make their announcement as they prepare their "house" for the missus. I know most people find excitement with the first robin but to me it is my blackbird friends.

Tonight Tyler discovered his shadow on the bedroom wall.

1 comment:

angela said...

Tyler is amazing!

I love the red wing blackbirds too...don't they nest on the ground? We have lots of stray cats in the area that must make that difficult...