Christine - Trained Doula

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Morning


I love my Sunday mornings - a time to worship with my GOD and hear what he has to say to me.

BIBLICAL MODEL FOR WORSHIP
1. Formational - it shapes us.
Eph. 5:19 our worship needs to be Biblically correct in it words. In order for us to worship in public we must first worship in private.

2. Transformational - it changes us.
1 Cor. 14:3 prophecy is to speak forth the word of GOD to bring edification, exhortation and comfort.

3. Relational - it connects us.
1 John 1:3 how does what we do everyday portray Jesus is me.

4. Missional - it witnesses
Amos 2:4
James 1:27

5. Reproducible - it disciples
2 Timothy 2:3 GOD gave us gifts so we can share them with others. We get blessings so we can bless others.

Jesus died to make us worshippers. True worshippers are worshipping in spirit and in truth and true worship draws people.AMEN


No comments: