Christine - Trained Doula

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My 101st post



And I'm ready for spring, for planting and raking and being outdoors. I was reading a blog today - a letter a mom wrote to her daughter, and I realized just how much I miss homeschooling - especially in the spring. During our homeschooling days much of spring was focused on the greenhouses. My children learned not only how to grow plants but how to count money, make change, give great customer service, speak to adults, and responsibility. We might not have done a lot of book stuff during that crazy month of April but we made up for it during the winter months.

He is our next generation. How I wish I could homeschool him as well. I think it would be much more fun than it was 20 years ago. I'm older and wiser.

No comments: