Christine - Trained Doula

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cold months get me stocking up for spring and summer sales.  


 Soap Sacks - per customer requests.


Soft organic cotton facial scrubbies,  So people use them for make up removers. 
 I like them for quick clean ups with Tyler. 


 soap sack holder for small scrubbies


 IN THE KITCHEN
crochet - dishcloth, pot holder and two small scrubbies


OR IN THE BATH
 soap sack, thick scrubbie, washcloth


 Spiral tawashi made of organic cotton - soft and strong. 
I really like this for washing little ones faces because of the size and thickness.  
It fits nicely in the palm on my hand and I don't have drips falling on my
 grandson's shirt or anywhere else. 


 Tawashi for scrubbing - where for pots and pans or as an add in 
exfoliating this nylon tawashi is strong and gets the job done. 


No comments: