Christine - Trained Doula

Sunday, January 1, 2012

BSJ in Crochet

After knitting about a dozen Baby Surprise Jackets I am attempting to do one in crochet.  So far I have started several times and eventually ripped it all out.  I purchased with my 40% coupon a booklet with several variations of the crochet BSJ so hope it helps.  I have so much trouble marking stitches and end up counting just about every row. I will conquer this issue.


what a cutie - can't wait to get restarted on my sweater of pinks, greens, and browns. 


 Not my creations but inspiration to get mine finished. 


update - 01-03-2012
I can't believe I have ripped out what I have done, again, and started over.  
I really think I have it now, at least I better. 
I have done 10 rows and so far so good. 
I have completed my decreases and am now almost finished with my increases. 





I am seeing progress.  Having the book has actually helped me to get the decreases and increases correct.  I choose to make the 12 month size but am concerned that it will be too short.  I will at least  be able to make adjustments though once I see how it is when it is finished.  January 7, 2012

January 19, 2012 - I have conquered.

 Finished my first crochet baby surprise jacket - size 6 months. 


And started another - 


As soon as I block it I will crochet a button loop and search my
 vintage button collection for just the right button. 

No comments: