Christine - Trained Doula

Monday, February 6, 2012

Halt that cough the natural way.

I am always looking for natural remedies.  This one, while I haven't yet tried it, sounds like it might actually work.  I remember having a violent sore throat one day and tried using garden sage.  I inhaled in a steam tent and did a deep in my throat gargle.  It worked wonderfully so I am anxious to make some of this for the next time my allergies send my coughing - like black locust flower season.


Healthy Cough Syrup by Sophie Uliano, a passionate environmentalist and chef, and best selling author of “Gorgeously Green,” is a Healthy Child Healthy World Parent Ambassador. Sophie sent us a video of her making a cough remedy recipe that is so yummy that you’ll want to brew it even if you don’t have a cough!
taken from Healthy Child Healthy World website.

No comments: