Christine - Trained Doula

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally..

I can actually feel the excitement mounting as I immerse myself into the world of birth doulas. I know, I am a slow starter but once I get down to business, I get going. I have ordered my business cards and have purchased my domain name. I am learning a whole lot about the land of web pages and thank GOD that my son knows much much more than I do. College was good for something.
I believe in being transparent so sometimes I will probably write way to much in this blog. Tonight at prayer I finally ask everyone (ok so there were 6 of us including me) to keep me and this ministry in prayer. I want it to be all that the Lord wants it to be and that means admitting that I can't do it by myself.
I have a real burden for young and unwed moms. I see quite a few at my daytime job and wonder if they will have someone there when the experience the greatest thing they will ever do.

1 comment:

YarnKat said...

Don't forget, while you minister and help calm these new mom's to be, teach them to knit!!!!

You go woman! I'm praying for you!