Christine - Trained Doula

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Church and Worship


Coming from a small church of 50 people on "Main Street" Canastota, I am blown away by the enormity of LCBC, the church hosting the conference. My gosh, you need a map to negotiate to the various sessions. AND you can get all your creature comforts met here. Starbucks and all those "nasty" goodies, the Java Hut has coffee for .50 and donut holes, 3 for .25. Three floors got me completely lost while looking for room 125 B which was directly behind room 125 A. Who'd of guessed.
The worship services are AWESOME. To be in God's presence - what can I say - nothing can compare to it. Last night we were blessed with the music of Jeremy Camp.
This morning I was blessed to attend a session about church charts - had no idea what that might be about but I always find something to glean from everything. So my mission now is to bring back an easier way to read music for our diversified worship team.

No comments: