Christine - Trained Doula

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jesus Loves Us...

Today was my turn with the babies, well 3 yr olds and under, for Sunday School. Rene and I share Sundays because last year there were only two children in nursery. Her grand child and mine. Faith is still there and Tyler has return to Kentucky but now we are joined by Zachary. I think he is the one responsible for me always saying "oh no" or is it the other way around. Or maybe we all say that and don't even realize it. Tyler's favorite exclamation was "Oh Maaan".

Today we learned about Jesus and little people. Well, actually, every Sunday we learn about how much Jesus Loves Us.

Here we are learning about sharing. I love this age. We get to learn about moms and dads and brothers and sisters and how much they love us and how much Jesus loves us and it is just plain cool talking with these youngsters.


This is Faith. She has a big sister and a soon to be born little brother and a sweet brown doggie names Holly.


















And this is Zachary. He and I love to play with the building blocks. Today we tried to see how high we could build them.

No comments: