Christine - Trained Doula

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mom fires OB during birth when threatened with a cesarean!


Now this is some woman. If we would all be this assertive when it comes to our bodies, outcomes would be so different. Talk about empowering. I remember it took everything within me to tell the surgeon during James' birth that if my husband wasn't going to be allowed in the OR then I would be leaving - very soon - and going to a hospital that would.


Mom fires OB during birth when threatened with a cesarean!
June 1, 2010 by enjoybirth
I LOVE this birth story, because it shows how moms can be so powerful during their births! Mom was induced at 42 weeks, but insisted that the pitocin was turned up slowly and refused to have her water broken.
Read more herehttp://hypnobabies.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/mom-fires-ob-during-birth-when-threatened-with-a-cesarean/

No comments: