Christine - Trained Doula

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Finally .....

I knew I had three sons for something ..... finally got one of the two IKEA cabinets half way finished.  I must remember that good things come to those who wait....and wait... and wait.  I happily did a craft show with one of my best friends this morning praying... LORD, I need to make enough money to buy the counter top for these cabinets.  Didn't quite make the full amount but came very very close plus found just the counter top I wanted already precut for just the right price.  GOD is so Good.
Since we have become such avid coffee drinkers,  I need a place to stash and prep all of 
our drinks.  The short computer table just wasn't cutting it.  NOW, I have 6 feet of cabinets and 
countertop to  play with.  Thank you John, James and Joshua for all your hard work.


addendum: the counter top is 3/8" to wide because the walls aren't even ---- who'd of thought.

No comments: